|author||JohnAlbin||2007-12-16 09:41:36 (GMT)|
|committer||JohnAlbin||2007-12-16 09:41:36 (GMT)|
Updated Zen Classic warning file.
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/zen_classic/DO_NOT_USE.txt b/zen_classic/DO_NOT_USE.txt
index 1cca7ee..7510e9b 100644
@@ -1,18 +1,19 @@
If you are developing a new theme based off of Zen, do NOT use the Zen Classic
- theme as a starting point. There are known issues with it and you will not get
- any support.
+ theme as a starting point. There are known issues with it that have been fixed
+ in the main Zen theme.
ABOUT ZEN CLASSIC
- The Zen Classic theme contains the old Zen CSS (before 5.x-0.7) and was made a
- sub-theme of Zen because, while the theme looked good as-is, everyone was
- tired of undoing all that CSS when using it to develop a new theme.
+ The Zen Classic theme contains the old stylesheets from Zen 5.x-0.7. It was
+ made a sub-theme of Zen because, while the theme looked good as-is, everyone
+ was tired of undoing all that CSS when using it to develop a new theme. See
+ http://groups.drupal.org/node/6353 and http://drupal.org/node/171464
The Zen Classic theme is left as-is for historical purposes and as a reference
- for people who used Zen before 5.x-0.7 was released.
+ for people who used Zen 5.x-0.7 and earlier.
- It is no longer supported.
+ Support for the theme is minimal.