-- SUMMARY --
Upgrade Status module was designed to provide an easy way tell when your website
is ready to be upgraded to the next Drupal version. The module will compile a
list of your projects along with a status, which can be one of the following:
* Available: A stable release of this project is available.
* In development: A development release of this project is available, which can
be installed for testing purposes.
* Not ported yet: There are no releases available for this project.
Clicking on any of the modules' boxes will expand the area and show you a link
to download the new version of the project, as well as read its release notes.
If one or more of your installed modules are not yet ported to a new Drupal
major version, you should
1) search the modules' issue queue for already existing issues that might
contain a patch, and test that patch yourself. See
https://drupal.org/patch/apply for further information.
2) go ahead and install Coder module (https://drupal.org/project/coder), use its
code review rules for migrating a module to the new Drupal version, create a
patch, and file a new issue against that project with your patch attached.
See https://drupal.org/patch/create for further information.
If you've checked your projects out from Git, you will need the Git Deploy
module (http://drupal.org/project/git_deploy) in order for this module to be
able to read versions.
For a full description visit the project page:
Bug reports, feature suggestions and latest developments:
-- INSTALLATION --
* Install as usual, see https://drupal.org/node/70151 for further information.
-- USAGE --
* Go to Administer >> Reports >> Available updates >> Upgrade status and check
the status of your installed modules.
-- CONTACT --
* Daniel F. Kudwien (sun) - email@example.com
This project has been sponsored by:
* UNLEASHED MIND
Specialized in consulting and planning of Drupal powered sites, UNLEASHED
MIND offers installation, development, theming, customization, and hosting
to get you started. Visit http://www.unleashedmind.com for more information.