1 files changed, 0 insertions, 54 deletions
diff --git a/README.txt b/README.txt
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,54 +0,0 @@
-This documentation is intended for users of the location module that need help
-with various tasks relating to the features of the locations module. It is updated
-on subsequent revisions based on requests for support and frequently asked questions.
-Integrating location module with CiviCRM
-If you installed CivicSpace with CiviCRM and have CiviCRM enabled, then your CiviCRM
-should already be set up to save addresses via the location module as well as with
-CiviCRM's own admin interface.
-However this depends on making sure that you have a CiviCRM profile activated that
-records user addresses. Again, this profile was enabled for CiviCRM out of the box
-with default CivicSpace installs. However, if you disabled the profile, or are
-working with CiviCRM in a seperate Drupal installation, you may want to read on
-to find out how to set up your CiviCRM to interact with your location module:
- Set up the 'address' profile in the CiviCRM admininstration:
-(a) To do this, you need to go to 'q=civicrm/admin/uf/group". Here, you will see a listing
- of CiviCRM profiles. If you see one called address and it is enabled, then you're
- ready to go.
-(b) However, if you don't see one, you will want to click the link labelled
- ">> New CiviCRM Profile".
-(c) This will take you to a page where you will be prompted for a name for your new
- CiviCRM profile. Enter 'address' as the name.
-(d) Now, you will be taken back to the listing of CiviCRM profiles where you will want
- to click the link that allows you to "View and Edit Fields" in your newly created
-(e) Add fields in the following order (where you select the below field names in a drop
- Street Address
- Supplemental Address 1
- Postal Code
- For each of these, assign a weight of '0' and decide whether you want each of these
- fields to show up on your site's registration forms (there will be a checkbox for
- this for each field you add to the profile).
-After taking these steps, users will be able to edit their addresses in their user
-accounts. Addresses submitted this way will registered both by the CiviCRM module
-and the location module. This means that both module's features will be applicable
-to user addresses.