1 files changed, 7 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/sites/default/default.settings.php b/sites/default/default.settings.php
index 360e556..83548f4 100755
@@ -73,11 +73,13 @@
* webserver. For most other drivers, you must specify a
* username, password, host, and database name.
- * Some database engines support transactions. In order to enable
- * transaction support for a given database, set the 'transactions' key
- * to TRUE. To disable it, set it to FALSE. Note that the default value
- * varies by driver. For MySQL, the default is FALSE since MyISAM tables
- * do not support transactions.
+ * Transaction support is enabled by default for all drivers that support it,
+ * including MySQL. To explicitly disable it, set the 'transactions' key to
+ * FALSE.
+ * Note that some configurations of MySQL, such as the MyISAM engine, don't
+ * support it and will proceed silently even if enabled. If you experience
+ * transaction related crashes with such configuration, set the 'transactions'
+ * key to FALSE.
* For each database, you may optionally specify multiple "target" databases.
* A target database allows Drupal to try to send certain queries to a