|author||Gábor Hojtsy||2012-02-01 13:50:07 (GMT)|
|committer||Gábor Hojtsy||2012-02-01 13:50:07 (GMT)|
Issue #975754 by jhodgdon, Albert Volkman: fix phpdoc about access callback inheritance for menu items
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/includes/menu.inc b/includes/menu.inc
index d23edd0..9a686e3 100644
@@ -48,8 +48,9 @@
* Access to the callback functions is also protected by the menu system.
* The "access callback" with an optional "access arguments" of each menu
* item is called before the page callback proceeds. If this returns TRUE,
- * then access is granted; if FALSE, then access is denied. Menu items may
- * omit this attribute to use the value provided by an ancestor item.
+ * then access is granted; if FALSE, then access is denied. Default local task
+ * menu items (see next paragraph) may omit this attribute to use the value
+ * provided by the parent item.
* In the default Drupal interface, you will notice many links rendered as
* tabs. These are known in the menu system as "local tasks", and they are