|author||Steven Wittens||2002-05-17 23:55:43 (GMT)|
|committer||Steven Wittens||2002-05-17 23:55:43 (GMT)|
Various typoes and improvements
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 7 deletions
@@ -1,12 +1,12 @@
drupal 4.0.0, xx/xx/xxxx
- added tracker.module:
- * replaces the previous "your [site]" links.
+ * replaces the previous "your [site]" links (recent comments and nodes).
- added weblogs.module.
* this will ping weblogs.com when new content is promoted.
- added taxonomy module which replaces the meta module.
* supports relations, hierarchies and synonyms.
-- added a chaching system.
+- added a caching system.
* speeds up pages for anonymous users and reduces system load.
- added support for external SMTP libraries.
- added an archive extension to the calendar.
@@ -14,7 +14,6 @@ drupal 4.0.0, xx/xx/xxxx
* cleaned up the theme system.
* moved themes that are not maintained to contributions CVS repository.
- * added theme Trillian.
- database abstraction:
* changed to PEAR database abstraction layer.
* using ANSI SQL queries to be more portable.
@@ -26,14 +25,14 @@ drupal 4.0.0, xx/xx/xxxx
- changed block system:
* various hard coded blocks are now dynamic.
* blocks can now be enabled and/or be set by the user.
- * blocks can be set to ownly show up on some pages.
+ * blocks can be set to only show up on some pages.
* merged box module with block module.
- rewrote large parts of the node system:
* fixed node retrieval based on titles.
* blogs can be updated.
* teasers (abstracts) on all node types.
* improved error checking and usability changes.
- * revision support.
+ * content versioning support.
- improved book module to support text, html and php pages.
- added a general outliner which will let any node type be linked to a book.
@@ -46,7 +45,8 @@ drupal 4.0.0, xx/xx/xxxx
* made front page a configuration setting.
* made each cloud site have its own settings.
* modules and themes can now be enabled/disabled using the administrative pages.
- * usabilty changes (renamed links, better UI, etc)
+ * added url abstraction for links.
+ * usability changes (renamed links, better UI, etc)
drupal 3.0.1, 15/10/2001
@@ -152,7 +152,7 @@ drupal 2.0.0, 15/03/2001
* improved database abstraction layer
* improved themes:
+ W3C validation on a best effort basis
- + added theme "example" (alas "Stone Age")
+ + added theme "example" (alias "Stone Age")
* added new scripts to directory "scripts"
* added directory "misc"
* added CREDITS file