|author||The Great Git Migration||2009-09-15 03:38:07 +0000|
|committer||The Great Git Migration||2009-09-15 03:38:07 +0000|
This commit was manufactured as part of Drupal's Great Git Migration to7.0-unstable-9
create tag 'DRUPAL-7-0-UNSTABLE-9'. Sprout from master 2009-09-15 03:38:06 UTC Angie Byron <email@example.com> 'Roll-back of #555712. User testing showed the collapse bar to the left introduced its own issues. Back to the drawing board...' Cherrypick from master 2009-08-22 20:10:38 UTC Dries Buytaert <firstname.lastname@example.org> '- Patch #542658 by sun, Gábor Hojtsy, pwolanin: move action tabs out of local tasks.': sites/default/default.settings.php
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/sites/default/default.settings.php b/sites/default/default.settings.php
index 161840c..9434dd2 100644
@@ -71,7 +71,7 @@
* password, host, and database name.
* Some database engines support transactions. In order to enable
- * transaction support for a given database, set the 'transactions' key
+ * transaction support for a given database, set the 'transaction' key
* to TRUE. To disable it, set it to FALSE. Note that the default value
* varies by driver. For MySQL, the default is FALSE since MyISAM tables
* do not support transactions.
@@ -156,12 +156,11 @@ $db_prefix = '';
* Access control for update.php script
- * If you are updating your Drupal installation using the update.php script but
- * are not logged in using the site maintenance account (the account that was
- * created during installation), you will need to modify the access check
- * statement below. Change the FALSE to a TRUE to disable the access check.
- * After finishing the upgrade, be sure to open this file again and change the
- * TRUE back to a FALSE!
+ * If you are updating your Drupal installation using the update.php script
+ * being not logged in as administrator, you will need to modify the access
+ * check statement below. Change the FALSE to a TRUE to disable the access
+ * check. After finishing the upgrade, be sure to open this file again
+ * and change the TRUE back to a FALSE!
$update_free_access = FALSE;