- #1485856 Contributor and Keyword orphan cleanup is now done using cron rather than on biblio update.
- #1140366 Patch: PubMed XML Bulk Import
- #1018298 Added: Highlighting local Authors (new css tag: biblio-local-author)
- #1148470 Fixed: Saving any records (could potenitally) create the maximum amount of (blank) contributors
- #1127514 Patch removes issue numbers from (non journal) chicago style listings.
- #830770 Fixed: Biblio list output not showing filefield path aliases
- #1028504 Partly revert commit #433528 (body_field format placement)
- #1015100 Fixed: Small nit about $output in biblio_style_classic()
- #1021006 Fixed: Undefined $term in function biblio_taxonomy()
- #1019586 Fixed: Is there a way to turn off taxonomy filter option in biblio?
- #1018796 Fixed: Warnings when bulk updating nodes
- #993570 Fixed: biblio: Orphaned authors (faster query)
- #987556 Fixed: CSE citation style no delimiter for first author's initials
- #978022 Fixed: Parentheses should be removed from Google Scholar link
- #978096 Fixed: Missing Magazine Article in tagged endnote publication type mapping
There was no 6.x-1.16 release (don't ask)
- You can now mass import PubMed articles by listing the PubMed ID's in a text file (each on a separate line) and then importing the file like you would with other file formats (such as BibTex), just make sure to select PubMed ID's as the file type
- Title URL's are now aware of and use url aliases if they exist
- Added new Field mapper interface on the "admin/settings/biblio/fields/typemap" page. This allows the admin to change the mapping (destination field)of data being imported from various file types
- Added a the abillity to filter fields out of data when it is exported to a file. See 'admin/settings/biblio/fields/fieldmap/bibtex' for example and you will see an "export" check box next to each field. By default they are all turned on, but unchecking a field and turning on the filtering option on the 'admin/settings/biblio/export' will filter cause the exported data to be filtered accordingly.
- Added a new author link option which will link author names to the authors profile pages if desired and the appropriate author id to Drupal UID mapping has been made.
- #955258 Fixed: Biblio fields are not indexed by search
- #946362 Fixed: Encoding issue in author formatter
- #946492 Fixed: Subsidiary authors not imported by tagged EndNote parser
- #939766 Fixed: Fatal error: Call to undefined function _build_biblio_tagged_link()
- #908050 Fixed: Views: Author Lastname filter
- #935562 Fixed: Biblio block and Restric users to view own biblio entries
- #924094 Fixed: biblio import incomplete? (some MARC sub-fields missing)
- #920910 Fixed: Retrieve Author name from username (revert some funtionality which was removed in the 5 to 6 transition)
- Fixed a bug which could lead to biblio nodes being owned by the anonymous user (uid=0) if there are CCK fields attached to the biblio content type.
- #898544 Fixed: How to make a default blank option in the dropdown filter menu
- #843580 Fixed: Error in theme_biblio_filters() parameters
- #666672 More authors button hangs with an AJAX working icon
- Fixed a bug in the MARC parser which ignored repeating subfileds
- #828728 Fixed: "SQL errors when migrating Biblio from Drupal 5
- #859620 Fixed: "Populate using PubMed" overrides Citekey settings
- #862740 Fixed: "Missing space between attachements in list output"
- #880218 Fixed: "Hyperlink author names" option ignored by theme_biblio_long()
- #844652 Fixed: issue with citekey generation
- #159325 Added Rich Text Format (RTF) export capability and links
- #836072 Enhanced the user interface to include more feedback durring batch file imports. Feedback includes the current and total number of nodes to import and an estimated time to completion.
- #832532 Recent filefield security upgrade to filefield 6.x-3.5 breaking my biblio views
- #836522 Keyword(s) not linked to biblio item when adding taxonomy(ies) term(s)
- #838208 Keyword value is not displayed on filter page
- #833716 Issue with commit #362416 (redirect causing SEO issues)
- #801996 w3c validation issue when citing a reference from the bibliography
- #820404 Wrong column biblio_volumne in file biblio.import.export.inc
- #818810 upgrade + fields settings = broken forms?
- #798922 Crossref settings missing in profile
- #797954 Anomymous users not authorised to access biblio entries
- #797888 Syntax Error in biblio.db.trans.inc
- #767718 added new class attributes to each data column in the node view
- #712404 added Views argument handler for publication types
- #722790 added Translation into Norwegian (bokmål) by gisle
- #89038 added "Token" for citekey
- #660846 added David Lesieur's Edit publication type names patch
- #443266 updated German translation by Niels Hackius
- #773258 "wrong" taxonomy term added to keyword list
- #769806 keywords cannot be removed from entries
- #759972 no keywords
- #736958 Biblio field group title on user page despite nothing to show
- #2724616 Incompatible with node_clone?
- #748900 How to let only authenticated users see the 'My Biblio' menu item?
- #288957 RIS parser handles BT tag incorrect for types other than BOOK
- #734682 Theming error - $base not supplied
- APA Style: fixed name-part ordering for first author
- #719706 MLA Style: Book Chapters and missing quotation marks
- #699092 fixed biblio_admin_get_styles() includes temporary files (*.inc~)
- #697680 fixed Authors sorted randomly
- updated German translation (biblio.de.po) by Niels Hackius
- #575676 Biblio items mangle taxonomy term title
- fixed db errors when upgrading from 5.x
- #691574 biblio_delete needs to require biblio.keywords.inc
- #683868 Biblio Access restricts access to node if you have "User may edit his own node"
- #689320 'Not unique table/alias' in RSS feed
- #502562 "CrossRef OpenURL Account ID" descriptive text on user profile page enhanced to avoid confusion between different types of CrossRef accounts
- added new table (biblio_type_maps), which will be used in the 6.2 release, however I want it installed prior to the 6.2 release in case people forget to run update.php and then try to enable the new import modules.
- #660846 added David Lesieur's Edit publication type names patch
- #681730 Rendering biblio as citation style for views omits status
- #670394 fixed MLA Style issue: missing punctuation for Book Chapter type
- fixed problem with closing italics tag on secondary titles
- #662214 fixed Fields don't show after selecting biblio type, was a problem related to localization of the submit "Op"
- #661604 fixed Vancouver style - More than one author - Final period not inserted
- #645046 fixed fatal error introduced by #645046
- #660554 fixed (another) missing escape in preg_match
- #645046Added an option on the "admin/settings/biblio/fields" page to hide "Other Biblio Fields" fieldset
- #592584added David Lesieur's field-translation patch
- #660554fixed missing escape in preg_match
- #653596fixed biblio_separator_bar not showing "Submitted" or "In Press" correctly
- #654242fixed bug Update to biblio 1.8 breaks citations with <bib> tags (introduced by #586494)
- Added a new "Biblio - PubMed" module which adds a "PubMed Lookup" section to the input form. Entering a PubMed ID in this area, will populate the input form with data from PubMed
- Unpublished entries are now highlighted in red for the admin user
- Added a new field biblio_refereed (blame bekasu :-) #613214)which allows you to differentiate between refereed and non-refereed articles
- Added Inline Citations see http://drupal.org/node/398498
- #626430 Incorrect bibtex generation
- #586494 Duplicate references with [bib] [/bib]
- #644792 New publications' more... link outside of box
- #646610 Biblio and Views: Filter by Author Lastname Error
- #601558 Improved support for PostgreSQL and PHP 5.3.x
- #629960 Don't show DOI field to anonymous users when creating new entries
- #625352 Theming error with biblio_category_separator_bar and biblio-inline
- # fixed problem where an authors "Drupal UserID" could be improperly set to 0
- # fixed problem when sorting by keyword that the keyword was not being shown in the separator bars
- #616754 style_vancouver warning
- #614970 fixed extra "biblio-title-vancouver" spans in Vancouver style
- #614598 fixed Missing } in biblio.module causes errors using multisite
- # row titles in theme_biblio_tabular() not translated
- #146758 fixed missing initialization of the keyword separator string
- # fixed spans being filtered out of biblio listings
- #611712 fixed Empty href attributes in OpenURL links
- # fixed "keyword" page so that keywords from "unpublished" nodes are not listed (with the exception of the Admin user UID=1, who will still see them )
- # fixed "authors" page so that authors from "unpublished" nodes are not listed (with the exception of the Admin user UID=1, who will still see them)
- # fixed extra period after title in some styles
- #146760proper handling of name suffixes
- # fixed Import: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in biblio.import.export.inc on line 267
- # fixed falformed paragraph tag
- #597286searching bibligraphy adds around result
- #584616Import: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in biblio.import.export.inc
- #592750Error when Block Settings is ordered by Year Published following upgrade from 6.x-1.6 to 6.x-1.7
- New settings available in "Styling" to allow admin to change the text that is displayed when there is no year of publication available (9999) or the "In Press" text (9998)
- Reworked the SQL query used for the list display to improve speed at which the list display is sorted. This is especially noticable on large datasets.
- Reworked export functions such that the data is streamed to the client node by node thus reducing the memory footprint required to export large datasets.
- Thanks to Filipe Rocha for the Portuguese translation file (biblio.pt-pt.po)
- Added links to file attachments in the Tagged, bibtex and EndNote 8 export file formats
- Thanks to Turóczi Attil for the Hungarian translation file (biblio.hu.po)
- fixed potential XSS vulnerability
- #585332 fixed Can't use the print module in the biblio list page
- disabled default views so they do not over ride some of the built in paths
- #570640 fixed author ordering problem when "More Authors" are added on the input form
- #561722 fixed Order Vocabularies by Weight on Import Screen(s)
- #561800 fixed Incorrectly placed curly bracket } around table name in db_query
- #551362 fixed problem with author and keyword edit links when base url has more than one level
- #502140 fixed typo which prevented removal of BibTex braces in the title with Views display
- #536062 fixed bug which would overwrite page title if the page had a "View" containing a biblio node
- fixed bug which prevented the "Alpha" line from being displayed on the "Authors" page when there were no authors to display
- Added configurable "type" mapping #520828. This feature allows mapping between various input file format publication types and Biblio publication types.
- Added a per-user setting for OpenURL information #528930
- EndNote XML files are now formated in the latest XML format by default, good for versions 8 and newer of EndNote.
- Added new setting in the OpenURL section to set the Site ID (sid) of the OpenURL link
- fixed potential XSS vulnerability
- #514882 fixed MLA style looks for incorrect year field
- #------ fixed incorrect link in keyword edit page
- #513930fixed Missing '</ul>' tag in biblio_theme.inc, and also refactored the entire link building process so that the links on the "node" display are built by the same code as the links on the "bibliographic" display
- #504702fixed The first [bib] causes a line break with hovertips enabled
- #501932fixed warning generated when new "type" is created and no fields are set "visible", also change the default for new types so that ALL fields will be visible rather than invisible.
- #497594removed the manditory requirement for the year of publication to be supplied
- #502140fixed Views citation handler does not remove BibTeX brackets
- #501932fixed Biblio Search returns error
- #477438fixed issue with CrossRef XML parser where it would truncate data with embedded HTML tags, also added the retention of font style (bold, italic, underline, subscript, superscript) information.
- #477438fixed issue with EndNote XML parser where it would truncate data with embedded styles, also added the retention of font style information.
- #------ fixed issue with author formatting which could cause extra periods before and after initials
- #------ removed some debug code which was left in the Crossref xml parser by mistake
- #492214by scottrigby: biblio: authors views field sql error
- #486462 Fixed: Arrow images not showing when Drupal is not installed at DocumentRoot
- #486790 "Edit" links on admin/settings/biblio/author/list are broken
- #488214 theme_biblio_long makes bad author links
- #486312 User cannot edit biblio entries unless it has 'administer nodes' permission
- #477878 Fixed Views biblio_year field with "In Press" and "Submitted" values
- #483650 Google Scholar links not shown in "node" view
- #467928 Wrong tool tip on Google Scholar link
- Added Views handlers for sorting, filtering and arguments on most fields.
- Added new settings in the ISI Web of Knowledge section on the admin/settings/biblio page. Turning this on automatically converts EndNote "Go to ISI" links to valid ISI search links. (ISI subscription required)
- Added new settings in the links section on the admin/settings/biblio page. You choose to carry "inline" mode through to all subsequent links. Inline mode is used primarily by people accessing biblio data from custom code, so the average user will not need this.
- Added new settings in the links section on the admin/settings/biblio page. You can now toggle the export links on/off individually as well as the Google Scholar link
- Added links from each entry to Google Scholar. Following the link does a Google Scholar search using the title and first authors name.
- Added a new feature (and setting to turn it on/off) which will allow you to retain BibTex protected capitalization braces in title strings, they will be stripped out on display, but will still be in place when exported in BibTex format.
- Added a new permission called "access biblio content" which will allow you to restrict access to any of the biblio pages (biblio, biblio/authors, biblio/keywords etc.) A user MUST have this permission to see anything from the biblio module!
- Added a section to the user profile page to allow entry of CrossRef login information used for DOI lookup
- Added a new option when selecting taxonomy terms from a vocabulary, you can now choose to copy them to the biblio keyword database or not. There is a check box on the input and import forms and there is also a new check box in the "Keywords" section of the admin/settings page which sets the default for this option.
- Added a setting in the links section to toggle the hyperlinks on the author names.
- #150002 Go to ISI Link
- #477502 Unescape XML Entities in import from crossref
- #477432 crossref_unix_parser pulls in extra dois
- #477448 crossref_unix_parser on multiple isbns
- #282996 FileField support for Biblio?
- #469502 problem with viewinline
- #465834 issn and section fields too small for patent type
- #472062 Biblio and i18n - Problem with assigned language when importing nodes
- #471436 Problem with Taxonomy and Biblio Keywords
- #469328 What to do if Author is an Organization (CSE and APA styles only)
- #464572 Undefined function taxonomy_vocabulary_load()-installation error
- #461474 BibTex - ISSN field
- #461464 BibTex - Inproceedings and inbook - booktitle replaced by series
- #461426 BibTex - @incollection interpreted as @book
- #461422 BibTex - export - no doi
- #456750 Content Access Permissions are ignored
- #459374 Use of $form_state['storage'] to hold a string/integer (as opposed to an array)
- #459684 DOI import fails, CrossRef registration required now
- #455216 Compilation failed: POSIX named classes.. in biblio_theme.inc
- #456360 Export and Import in Bibtext format changes the citekey
- #455402 Changes to Biblio Filter
- #455022 Extend admin pages to set the 'biblio_author_links' variable
- fixed problem with missing sort arrow images when filtering
- #460240fixed keyword export in BibTex and EndNote Tagged formats
- #453708 Duplicate bibtex export
- #453298 "Number of items in the RSS feed" not working...
- #450522 Limit on author initials is not respected in Vancouver style
- #450030 Minor error on edit authors
- #448732 can't save any biblio: "Call to undefined function biblio_explode_keywords()"
- #448306 preg_replace() error
- Added "DOI Lookup" option on the input form. Entering a valid DOI name (number) here will query crossref.org and poplulate the input form with all the data it gets. You are then presented with the populated form to make further additions/changes prior to saving it to the database.
- Added "BibTex cut and paste" option to the input form. Pasting a valid bibTex string into the box will populate the input form with the data and similar to the DOI lookup above, allows you to preview and make changes prior to saving it in the database.
- Added a new user permission called "edit biblio authors" which allows the user to edit biblio author information but not other biblio settings, unlike "administer biblio" which gives them the right to edit all biblio settings.
- Changed "Views" integration such that Blblio is no longer a "Base" type of view. You should now use the "Node" view type to create a view containing biblio information.
- Added an option to toggle sort links between text and tab type display.
- Changed Keyword/Taxonomy freetag handling... The Taxonomy freetag input box is no longer displayed on the input form. All keywords/taxonomy freetags should be entered into the biblio Keywords input box and (if required) the taxonomy freetags will be updated when the keywords are saved. This keeps the keywords and freetags in sync and avoids the confustion of having two input boxes (one for keywords and one for freetags).
- #444428 simple mispelled words
- #437440 Citation Key cannot be longer than 16
- #435058 Keywords field length exceeded
- #439152 Export by keyword
- #356322 Biblio nodes not XHTML-compliant
- #355572 Filtering by author should be more lenient / "smart"
- #340570 inline biblio_db_search layout is broken
- #442916 Shortening forenames does not use betweenInitialsDelim option
- #440248 Typo in HTML in _biblio_filter_replace_callback()
- #438930 edit_authors permission
- #441104 schema module reports a mismatch
- #439086 Biblio Keywords and Biblio free tags
- #435058 Keywords field length exceeded
- #433198 Shortening forename of authors containing UTF-8 special characters does not work
- #431688 Interaction between url filter and standard sorting filters
- #425852 Biblio page title setting ignored
- #429226 Quotes around title in Vancouver style
- #421546 Keywords vanish when previewing
- Added option to automatically delete authors "orphaned" by the update or deletion of an entry
- User selectable bibliographic styles, authorized users can choose a style other than the system default on their "edit user" page
- Author "Link" allows 2 or more authors to be linked together (intended to deal with name changes due to marriage, but could be used for other purposes)
- #376808 Delete orphaned authors automatically?
- #415478 Sorting by type without bars
- #414870 "more" link in the Block for new publications
- #414380 Only one keyword is shown
- #412720 Broken download links when filtering with clean URLs (e.g. /biblio/year/2009)
- #410610 "Hyperlink titles using supplied URL if available" feature does not seem to work.
- #409952 All Fields appear (even when unchecked) after upgrade from Biblio 5x to 6x
- #376802 Search index not updated when editing a node
- #404842 Tabs and styling
- #404522 Redirection after batch import
- #397104 Search function sucks :-)
- #403484 Slightly malformed RIS files are not imported
- #404080 Typo in hook_menu prevents author type editing
- #402468 Filter by author, sort both first and secondary authors
- #401938 First name / Last name order switched
- MARC format file import
- New bibliographic output sytles (AMA, Chicago, MLA, Vancouver)
- Authors page (biblio/authors) which displays all authors in the database linked to publication lists filtered by that author. ("edit" links are provided for privileged users)
- Author edit/merge form (merge allows you to merge all instances of the same author which have been entered slightly
differently. i.e. Smith, J and John Smith are the same person so you merge the two entries into one.)
- Orphaned author page(admin/settings/biblio/author/orphans), allows you to remove authors who are not associated with any publications from the database
- Keywords page (biblio/keywords) which displays all keywords in the database linked to publication list filtered by that keyword. ("edit" links are provided for privileged users)
- Orphaned keyword page (admin/settings/biblio/keyword/orphans) allows you to find and remove orphaned keywords (keywords which are no longer associated with any publications)
- added 'tabledrag' to admin/settings/biblio/defaults and admin/settings/biblio/types/edit/xxx which allows you to change the order of the fields on the input form by just dragging them to the desired location
- input your own PHP code to generate cite keys
- #398472 Drupal UserID-Author Mapping problems
- #396654 Export single reference fails - SQL error
- #398226 Fatal error: Cannot break/continue 1 level in biblio.module on line 277
- #396096 Caching problem: no filters for anonymous users
- innumerable D5 -> D6 upgrade fixes provided by Robert Haschke (http://drupal.org/user/409889)
- [#354676] fixed inconsistency between page title and breadcrumb
- [#355480] fixed issue with setting user id on import by none admin users
- [#357298] fixed another userID related issue
- [#336344] fixed problem with taxonomy tags not being added to imported entries
- [#356322] added danep's patch to correct XHTML validation warnings
- [#355621] fixed PHP4 compatibility problem
- [#275410] fixed issue where "My Publications" tab on profile pages could not be turned off
- [#359752] fixed issue related to profile and inline modes
- [#360391] fixed problem creating database on install with aliased
- [#365425] fixed Importing bibtex omits Conference title
- [#365435] fixed URL search doesn't show search keywords
- [#362696] RIS Import omits Journal Abbreviation field (JA)